Monday, April 18, 2016

One Hundred

Well it finally happened. Addie Rae has reached one hundred words. I told myself that at some point I would have to stop keeping track of her vocab and this is a good as spot as any to stop. She's starting to combine simple words together now which is fun (ex daddy go bye bye, need kiss and where it go?). I can't wait until that day where she will come up with a funny sentence all on her own that will completely catch me off guard wondering where it came from. As for now I'm going to take a break from being that crazy mama that keeps track of everything. 

Her first 100 words (18.5 months):


Yay, Mama, Daddy, Hi, Bye, More, Kitty, Dog, Woof Woof, Ooh Ooh Ah Ah (Monkey), EIEIO, No, Don't, Stop, Baby, Puppy, Ouch, Uh Oh, Hello, Cheese, Meow, Again, Addie, Num Nums (food), Up, Ba Ba (Bottle), Look, Night Night, All Done, What, Achoo, Yeah, Teeth, Nose, Help, Ball, Bite, Hi Dude, George, Naina (Jaina), Grandma, Nana (banana), Boo, Love You, Bath, Bubble, Thank, Amen, Diaper, Poo, Catch, Throw It, Wa Wa (water), Georgia, Nice, Moo, Baa, Neigh, Tweet, Choo Choo, Hot, Hat, Poe Poe (Pollyanna), Row, Walk, Roar, Oink, Quack, Hiss, Pawroo (elephant noise), Hoo Hoo, Book, Watch, Shoe, Fish, Yuck, Danny, Horse, Buzz, I Did It, Stuck, Pop, Eyes, Why, Cookie, Go Away, One, Two, What's That?, Where it go?, Throw Away, This, Run, Toes, Pretty, Need Kiss, Olaf (from Frozen), Alright, Ready, Happy.

Edited: in the last hour since posting this Addie has reminded me that I actually forgot two words from her list. Juice and slide. So technically there's 102 words. There now I'll stop recording them. :)

And since I have so many pictures of this girl of mine here's some from a recent family date to the UVU vs U of U baseball game.

No comments:

Post a Comment