Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Wishes For Addisyn

Our baby girl is now half a year old! It’s so crazy to think that six months have passed by already. It feels like just yesterday I was feeling nervous to leave the hospital with this little tiny (fat but still tiny) baby and bring her home. I remember feeling so cautious and aware of all the cars around us and how fast everybody seemed to be driving. Before going home we had to stop at the pharmacy and I remember trying to make sure that no one else bumped our shopping cart with their own because our brand new baby was inside it. These last six months have been the hardest most rewarding months of my life and I can’t help but thank God every single day  for this greatest blessing in our lives.

This week has been a bit rough because for the first time our baby girl got sick. It seriously breaks my heart seeing her little body struggle just to breathe clearly. Last night while in bed Danny rolled over and said “I knew I loved her but I never realized just how much I did until I saw her feeling so sick”. I’ve thought a lot about that today, it’s incredible just how strong of a hold this little girl has on our hearts.
A couple weeks ago Danny and I sat down and wrote down our “hopes” for Addie. I can’t wait for her to one day read these wishes herself but for now I’ll share them on this blog.
HOPES FOR ADDISYN FROM MOMMY
I hope that youtake advantage of the atonement.
I hope you aren’t afraidto take risks. If it turns out to be a mistake then I hope you use it as a learning experience.
I hope you loveGod, because no matter what he will always love you.
I hope you laughoften. With Danny as your father you shouldn’t have a problem with this.
I hope you never forgetthat you are never alone. Ever.
I hope you ignorenegativity. Choose to be the positive in this world.
I hope you becomesomeone that your future daughter will be proud of.
I hope you respectyourself.
I hope you growfrom each life decision you make.

HOPES FOR ADDISYN FROM DADDY
I hope that youunderstand what your mother and I teach you.
I hope you aren’t afraidto be yourself! Oh and Crickets . . . and spiders.
I hope you loveyour parents and siblings.
I hope you laughat my jokes.
I hope you never forgethow much Heavenly Father loves you. Your mother and I love you also.
I hope you ignoreyour mom . . . and just hang out with me =) just kidding . . . mom is awesome.
I hope you becomea scientist, they are cool!
I hope you respectyourself! Others will respect you for it.
I hope you growinto someone like your mother. She is the best!
 
Happy six months baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment