Sunday, November 13, 2016

Target Photo Session

Addie and I were shopping for last minute baby items at Target last week when we were approached by a Target photographer. She asked if it was okay to use Addie as a model for the night in exchange for a free printed picture. I'll never be one to say no to free pictures; even though anyone else in my shoes probably would have passed on the opportunity if they had seen what Addie was wearing haha. She was wearing a Cleveland Brown's shirt that was covered by a kitty Halloween sweater with non-matching purple shoes. Her hair was messy in the back and badly need a comb through. We left the house that way because it was late and I figured we wouldn't be long at the store before we'd be back home and she'd be in bed. Now I know to make sure she is always cute and ready for spontaneous photo sessions. We plan on taking family pictures in December after the baby is born so I figured I could use this experience as practice for when the real photo shoot happens. Addie surprised me with how well she did. We only took a few pictures but I still love the ones we got. I can't stop staring at her little face. I sure love this girl.
She thought it would be funny to scoot further and further away from the 'A'.
Can you tell her hair was a mess this night?

No comments:

Post a Comment