Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Ice Castles

Danny had both school and work off yesterday (Martin Luther King, Jr. Day) so we had our January date and went to the Midway Ice Castles. Addie of course came with us and to my surprise loved it. I also invited Pollyanna, Rick and Aria to come with us but for the first hour it was just our little family of three. We left before it got too cold but it might be fun to go back one year to see the ice castles all lit up when it gets dark.
Elsa, Anna and Kristoff from Frozen were there.

We will most definitely go back there again. I can't wait to see if Addie will like it just as much when she's a little bigger. I put this place on my bucket list soon after seeing the music video that Alex Boye made singing the song from Frozen. Well worth the experience. 

Let it Go music video.






No comments:

Post a Comment