Monday, January 4, 2016

Ice Skating

Today my parents entered the MTC. My only regret is knowing that Addie's relationship with them could've been better. She'll be almost three when they get back so hopefully they can develope a stronger relationship by then.

We did join them for the traditional Moeller ice skating party on Saturday and I'm glad we did. It was their last big thing we would do as a family before today. Sadly I only got one picture with them but I did get some other pictures that day. 
We used our Christmas giftcard from Mama Fertig to Texas Roadhouse that night because I was in a lousy mood and didn't want to cook. 
I wonder if these next eighteen months will fly by or drag on. Only way to find out is to accept each day as it comes.

Here's the last picture I have of Addie and my dad from New Year's Eve last week. 
 Serve well in Europe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment