Saturday, March 7, 2015

Same Question. Different Answer (Plus some Fall Family Pics)

I've been thinking a lot recently about one of my previous posts.

I once thought that serving a mission was the best decision I had ever made. I still stand by what I had said at the time because for that moment in my life that statement felt true. But if someone asked me what my greatest decision was my answer would be different today. My answer now would be marrying Danny. 

I'm trying to figure out why this wasn't my answer over a year ago and I think I know why. At that time we had been married for about three months and I couldn't picture my life without him. Since I couldn't picture my life without him I had to think about what led us to each other. For us it was our missions. If we hadn't served missions when we did our story never would've crossed paths. 

I was curious to hear if Danny's answer would also be different so the other night I asked him what his greatest decision would be. Without having to think about it he said it was marrying me. I'm sure that our answers changed because we are now at a different place in life. We are now parents and that would've never happened if it weren't for us getting married. Today we can't picture not having Addisyn in our lives and if I hadn't married Danny we wouldn't have our baby girl together. I'm curious to see if our answer to this question will change again in the future but for this stage in our lives I can 100% tell you that the greatest decision I've made was marrying Daniel George. I love being this man's wife and I love being the mother to his daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment