Saturday, December 12, 2015

Meet-Aversary

Three years ago on this day my life changed forever. It was the day that Danny and I first met! All thanks to Courtney! 

I never would've guessed that today my biggest fear is the idea of losing the man I met that winter night. It's a little ironic considering that when we first started dating my fear was that I would find myself really liking him and now I can't picture a life without him. I know this is mushy lovey talk but my feelings for him aren't secret. I've changed as a person because of him which is okay because I like who I am when I'm with him. 

Well I guess there is one thing I don't really like about myself, but it has nothing to do with Danny. I've somewhat developed separation anxiety when we are away from Addisyn. I always thought it would be her with this issue but the problem is definitely mine. Even though it wasn't easy I'm glad Danny and I were able to get away this evening to celebrate and go to The Forgotten Carols with the rest of my family. Thanks Dad for the tickets!

Happy three years Daniel George! 


No comments:

Post a Comment