Friday, February 14, 2020

Valentine's Day 2020

I know I don't need an excuse for a cute sibling picture but I'll take one anyway.
Happy Valentine's Day πŸ’—
Last year we might have overdone it with both Valentine's Day and Easter that after that Addie expected every holiday to be like a mini Christmas. We decided we needed to really reel it in and not spoil these three so much but still do a little something to make the day extra special. Just like the other years our kids have woken up on Valentine's Day to little gifts waiting for them on their spots at the kitchen table. Addie loves Mini Boos, Hudson loves cars and Grant can't get enough of balloons so thats the direction we went with their little gifts. Danny and I also got socks, I got chocolate covered strawberries and we also got a green plant for our home. I told Danny I didn't want any flowers this year and that instead I just wanted some greenery. We got a nice little plant but to be honest I have no idea what kind it is and Danny doesn't either.😁That's okay. Our goal is to get a lot more greenery in our home and this is a nice step in that direction. 





No comments:

Post a Comment