Sunday, May 10, 2020

Mother's Day 2020

The plan was to have a quiet Mother's Day at home with a family movie night in the evening; however when Danny's mom called us around noon and invited us over for dinner our plans changed a lot. We initially weren't going to go but then heard that Grandma Great (Colleen) would be there and it has been many months since we've seen her so we decided to ditch the plans we had (which other than staying home we didn't really have any) and headed to Mapleton. The kids were excited to go back and play with wild salamanders again and were excited to go. The only thing I really cared about for this Mother's Day was my little Mother's Day video from the kids and Danny made sure I got that. We want to turn it into a little tradition, although we didn't do it last year because Danny was in Vanuatu. Not only did he make sure to get it done this year but Addie even made it extra special by also filming a little video of Danny. Sometimes our days don't go as we planned or even our year as this year is definitely teaching everyone but in the end I know the only thing that matters are the people I get to surround myself with everyday. I love my family. They can sometimes drive me straight crazy. Every. Single. One. Of. Them. But I also would be so lost without them. I'm forever grateful they are all mine and because of them today was a great day.




My Mother's Day Videos










No comments:

Post a Comment