Friday, May 17, 2024

Caide 💙

I found out today that Caide officially tested positive and will be in the same care center his mom was in. I hate to say it but this news actually was a huge relief to me. I suspected already that he had HDL2 on the night of Camila's viewing. I knew it in my gut so I'm not too shocked. The truth is that I have been terrified that he'd end up homeless on the streets never testing and ultimately passing with no one knowing who this kid was. I honestly was scared that we'd go through life not knowing what happened to him because he's so hard to get a hold of. When I was in Utah for both Christmas and Jacob's wedding I would search the homeless people on the streets of downtown Salt Lake City almost hoping to see a familiar face because I just needed to know he was alive and okay. I guess he found help himself. He admitted himself into a hospital after trying to hurt himself and from there he was able to get some help and get tested. Knowing that he will be cared for by the same people who cared for his mom is comforting. I just wish that I could be close by and visit him while I might still be recognizable to him. Caide I love you and I'm so sorry for how life turned out. None of the trauma you have endured is fair. Please know you are so loved. So so loved. 💙

No comments:

Post a Comment