Monday, October 19, 2015

Back to City Life

We moved!! We're back in Orem now which is great!! I'll definitely miss being so close to my in laws plus Jaina and Jon but it's going to be nice to be back in the city after living on the farm for the past year. I think I'll miss the nights (right before bedtime) the most when Addie would get one on one time with her grandparents. I'm sure Addie will also miss all the animals but we'll most likely still make weekly visits. 

Last night was our first night here and to my surprise Addie slept great. She's a good sleeper but I worried she would struggle not being in her familiar room. I'm guessing all the moving tired her out that she was just happy to be asleep regardless of where she was sleeping. We'll see how tonight goes. Speaking of sleeping I think I hear Addie waking up right now from her nap. :)

Waking up today from her first nap in her new room. 

Waking up yesterday from her last nap in her old room. 

And I might as well will post this picture of my niece I've been tending all morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment