Saturday, October 24, 2015

Oct 22, 2015

Marie and Ty got married! I LOVE weddings and this one did not disappoint. It was so much fun. It feels like Ty has been part of the family forever so we're glad it's finally official. 

Danny started off the wedding karaoke night by singing a Whitney Houston song. I wish I could be more like him but instead I'm more hesitant and easily embarrassed. By the end of the night though I got on stage and sang "A Whole New World". It was a duet so Danny sang it with me but hey I still got on stage! 

I'll post Danny's video soon. I don't think mine was recorded but I'm okay with that. :)

I also got all of these cute pictures of our little family. 

Update: Here's the video of Danny starting off the night. 
Side note: He hates his voice in this but he sure had fun!
Full version of Danny singing.


Short version:
Short version of the Bride and Groom:




No comments:

Post a Comment