Sunday, June 28, 2015

Questionnaire

WITHOUT ANY prompting, ask your husband these questions and write down EXACTLY what they say.

1. What is something your wife always says to you?
- Team work seems like no work or I need saving and I love you.
 2.What makes your wife happy?
- When I surprise her with things and do things for her. Oh and when I save her when she needs saving.
("I need saving" is code for "I need a hug")
 3. What makes your wife sad?
- When she hasn't seen her family in awhile. That also includes me.
 4. How does your wife make you laugh?
- *laughs to himself* She doesn't haha. Actually when she thinks she's being funny but she's actually not, that's funny.
 5. What was your wife like as a child?
- Nerd! And shy. I don't know maybe she wasn't shy.
 6. How old is your wife?
- 26.
 7. How tall is your wife?
- 5'2
 8. What is her favorite thing to do?
- Candy crush and blogging.
 9. What does your wife do when you're not around?
- Exercise, watch bachelorette, blog, watch the baby and do what mothers do.
 10. If your wife becomes famous, what will it be for?
- She'd be a writer.
 11. What is your wife really good at?
- Taking pictures and organizing things. You're OCD, that's good right? Oh and you're a great cook.
 12. What is your wife not very good at?
- Figuring out how much 1/3 cup is of something.
 13.What is your wife's favorite food?
- Sushi.
 14.What makes you proud of your wife?
- When we first got married she didn't know how to cook anything and now she cooks all the time. Second she's a very patient women, especially with me and especially with Addie. And she never gives up, sometimes.
 15. If your wife were a character, who would she be?
- Monica from friends because she's OCD about weird things, everything has to be clean and she's very competitive. And she can be bossy sometimes haha.
 16. What do you and your wife do together?
- Netflix, play video games, go on walks, and we play sports together.
 17. How are you and your wife the same?
- We look similar. We can both be prideful.
 18. How are you and your wife different?
- Different DNA. I'm okay just staying at home doing nothing and she wants to be out doing something.
 19. How do you know your wife loves you?
- She cooks dinner every night. She tells me she loves me all the time. She makes me save her.
 20. What does your wife like most about you?
- Besides my good looks? I think that's the only thing that got her.
 21. Where is your wife's favorite place to go?
- Anywhere outside of the house. As long as we're together. (He's a cheese ball).

No comments:

Post a Comment