Sunday, October 1, 2017

Belo Horizonte Mission Reunion

Six months ago my mission president was called as a member of the Seventy and I was ecstatic! In this October Conference we just had he was one of the speakers during the Sunday afternoon session and it was so good to hear from him again. What was even better was that I was able to see him and Sister Parrella that night at our first Belo Horizonte Mission Reunion! It was great to be able to finally introduce Danny and my kids to these two incredible people. They are two very inspiring people who I look up to and owe a lot of gratitude for their impact on my mission and my life. It was also a joy to be able to reunite with some of my mission companions and other mission friends. Already looking forward to the next reunion. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment