Thursday, November 1, 2018

Halloween 2018

I feel like I had been celebrating Halloween all month long and Danny probably felt it too with how many times he had to get into his costume but this season turned out to be a success. The kids all loved it and we have enough candy to end us throughout the end of the year. The kids were in their Jurassic Park costumes all day long and then when it came time to go trick or treating I pulled out the box of costumes we had since it was getting cold and I knew the kids needed to be dressed in something warmer. I wasn't sure what Addie was going to choose as her official costume for the night. Her options were Violet from Incredibles, Owelet from PJ Masks and her tiger costume from last year that still fit. I really thought she was going to choose one of the first two options but when she saw me put Hudson in the monkey costume she knew she wanted to be the tiger. It was a good warm choice and she was of course adorable in it. I think she loves Halloween just as much as I do.

We had our Jack-O-Lantern shaped pizza and then we went knocking on doors throughout our new neighborhood. When we felt we had enough fun for the night we got in the car and headed towards Grandma Great's house. We've gone there every year on Halloween night since Addie was one to show them the costumes and wanted to continue our tradition. By the time we got home for the evening everyone was ready for bed. Luckily the kids were already wearing pajamas underneath their costumes for extra warmth so it turned out to be a perfect time savor once we got home. :)
First house of the night.

Grandma and Grandpa Great's House.
No pictures of Grant because he stayed nice and warm the whole time bundled up in his car seat. He also slept through the whole thing. I can't wait for next year when I'll have three little kids running up to each door for treats. Also they're going to look incredible. (Hint Hint)

No comments:

Post a Comment