Sunday, October 28, 2018

Ferguson Halloween Party

We're trying to keep traditions strong and had our second annual Halloween party with the Ferguson side. Any excuse to get the family in costume I will take. Addie actually wore two costumes for it. Not only did she wear two but she wore them at the same time haha. As soon as she was done with our obligatory family photo she immediately put on her Owlette costume from PJ Masks over her Lex Murphy outfit. She is pretty excited and I love that she is enjoying everything Halloween. Next year the theme choice is hers and she has already planned it. That's my girl. :) I didn't get any pictures of her in her Owlette costume but I did get a million pictures (obviously exaggerating here) of Danny and Grant together. I just had to. :)
Dr. Alan Grant with baby dino Grant.

No comments:

Post a Comment