Thursday, February 14, 2019

Valentine's 2019

Happy Valentine's Day! Danny isn't one to plan ahead or think of surprises so this year I was almost shocked to see that he had written a letter to each of us along with a little gift. We hadn't talked about this holiday at all and I wasn't expecting anything to happen so I was happy and pleasantly surprised.  He did this all on his own. Everything was set up on the table on each of our individual stops and it couldn't have been more perfect. Addie got a fishing game that she had been wanting for years now, Hudson got a new Hot Wheels truck and Grant wasn't left out and had a little new toy just for him. Danny did great with getting me non red roses and a case of chocolate covered strawberries.
Addie's letter - "Thanks for being the best daughter in the world! You are a lot of fun to have around. We should play more and go have some fun. I love you to the moon and back! Love Dad. Happy Valentines."
Hudson's letter - "You are the coolest kid around. We are blessed to have you in our home. Let's go birding sometime. thanks for being my little explorer. I love you 200 million years ago and back. Love Dad. Happy Valentines."
Grant's letter - "You are at one of the best ages right now. You are so happy and watching you grow has been so much fun. I love you to the bottom of the ocean and back. Love Dad. Happy Valentines."
My letter - "Happy Valentine's Day! We are alive! I know life is not always easy and sometimes it sucks. I would rather have a hard, not always perfect life with you than an easy always perfect life with anybody else. Thanks for being my best friend, and for being mine even though I am as difficult as Addie sometimes. I know what I got you is not great, but I do think about you a lot and I love you to infinity and beyond and back. Love your hunky husband, Danny."

No comments:

Post a Comment