Friday, November 22, 2019

Setting Up Christmas

Yes I know, we haven't had Thanksgiving yet. That's still a week away. But today the urge to set up Christmas already was so strong I did not fight it. I took the kids to the store where we bought new decor and I was planning on waiting until after Thanksgiving but Addie and Hudson both wanted to set it up right away and to be honest I was only going to wait because of other people but since all of us wanted to do it I saw no reason in waiting. Danny was really surprised when he came home tonight and saw our Christmas tree up. He was surprised but not disappointed, He was completely okay with it and that's just one more reason why I love him. He then helped us finish up by putting the ornaments on the tree. Christmas might not be for another 32 days but everyone here is already excited for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment