Sunday, March 22, 2020

One Hundred

Grant has reached 100 words! He's such a talker so I'm not too surprised that he reached this milestone at 20 months. He actually reached 65 words by 18 months so he really took off in just the last two months. He's constantly jabbering away and it's adorable. Of course I'm still that crazy mama that kept track of the first 100 words for both Addie and Hudson so I would be more crazy if I didn't do it this around . . . right? Haha here's Grant's list.

Mama, Hi, Uh Oh, EIEIO, Bye, Help, Dada, No, Yeehaw!, Thank You, Yeah, Get Out, Need Help, Tickle Tickle, Addie, Binky, Night Night, Ouch, Go, Nose, Doggy, Roar, Where It Go?, Here You Go, Ball, Snack, Water, Ba Ba (Bottle), I Love You, Hotdog, Tree, Book, Pizza, Hold Me, Bluey (Blueberry), Outside, Snowing, Kitty, Meow, Bird, Hudson, Ho Ho Ho, Apple, Banana, Car, Bubbles, Amen, Socks, Shoes, Nice, Beep Beep Beep, Poo Poo, Stuck, Cheese, Puppy, Wow, Baby, Woof Woof, Naina (Jaina), Teeth, Avocado, One, Two, Three, Rubble, Moo, Balloon, This Way, Candy, Why?, Horse, Neigh, Bite, Slide, Quesadilla, Please, Home, Hair, Feet, Hand, High Five, Knuckles, Push, Water, Nine, Bath, Muffins, Popcorn, Me, Truck, Down, Yogurt, Empty, Again, Come On, Eyes, Touch, Hippo, Crocodile, Sleep

His first word happened the day after Christmas when he was just five months old and I LOVE that it's Mama. I'm now three for three on all my kids saying Mama first. I must be doing something right. :) Just kidding. I probably just work really hard at teaching that one word and then I let the rest of their vocabulary take shape as they go haha. I love you Baby Bean!




No comments:

Post a Comment