Friday, November 20, 2020

Family Pictures 2020

Jaina knew of someone who was offering family mini sessions so I decided to jump at that offer since the year is almost over and we've done family pictures every year that we've been married so far. I really thought this would be our first year where we just didn't get around to it but then Jaina told us about this person that she was planning on using so we went for it as well. It was a cheap short session so even Danny didn't mind and the best thing was that it was shot at Grandma Great's house. We started off taking some pictures at Colleen's barn but none of those turned out. It was a freezing cold evening with some light snow/rain so the kids looked miserable and one of them was crying. We moved our little photoshoot to the covered porch and got some better pictures taken there although you could still see the kids were freezing which is why all of them are clenching their fists. The children were all shivering but they did pretty good. Was it my favorite photoshoot? No. But that's 2020 for you. Am I glad we did it? Yes. I would have been sad if we had ended the year and never got around to it. It's also okay that I don't super love them because these pictures are about to be outdated in a few months anyway and then we'll have to figure out a time to do it all over again. :)

I'll start off with my most favorite picture of that shoot. It's of these three kids together.

`

No comments:

Post a Comment