Friday, November 27, 2020

Feeling Like Christmas

I know Thanksgiving was just yesterday but Christmas is just around the corner and instead of waiting for it to officially be December we went ahead and put up our tree and decor tonight. After writing this I actually don't believe we've ever waited for it to officially be December before doing so but I know a lot of people prefer to wait. The kids loved getting everything out and our home feels so warm and cozy now that I don't regret putting Christmas up. I love it. We do agree that this will be our last year with this particular Christmas tree. It's never been one we've loved so after this season it's going to be trashed so we can get a new one next year. Danny actually dislikes all artificial trees and might even get his wish at having a real live tree next year. For now though I'm thankful to have this little tree we do have. It seems to fit perfectly in the small space we have for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment