Thursday, September 2, 2021

First Day of School Quotes

 He's back! I was so excited to see his little face but I think Grant was even more excited. 



I have to record their first day of school comments because I found them both hilarious in their own individual ways.

ADDIE

Me: How was your first day?
A: So good, it was amazing!
Me: I want to hear all about it.
A: Ugh it would take me like seven hours to do all that.

I guess that's true. She knows her school day is seven hours long.

HUDSON

Me: Hey Huds-
H: Mom my school is so cool! My favorite part was snacks. I don't remember what they're called though. They were red, and yellow and purple fruit snacks. Oh they're called fruit snacks! Today was not a playground day though. And it was not an insect day either. And my favorite part was also playing with the toy phones and there was a kid named Ted and there's so many boys! Four of us said we pee sitting down but one boy said he pees standing up!!
Me: 😳

No comments:

Post a Comment