Friday, January 7, 2022

Addie Rae and Glasses

This little cutie will be sporting glasses for the next six months at least. She's always been adorable and with them on she looks even cuter and I didn't think that would be possible with how cute she already was. I love this girl and I love that she loves her new glasses. Addie has a slight astigmatism and we're hoping this will help with her eyes. Her vision itself is great and so these glasses don't have a prescription to help with eye sight. Normally eyes are shaped round like a basketball and those with astigmatisms have eyes that are more shaped like a football. We'll see how her eyes improve when she comes back for a followup but in the meantime I cannot get over how gorgeous this girl is. Addie Rae I love you so much.

We finally got the glasses today but her eye appointment was back in late November. I was looking back at the pictures from that appointment and realized she was wearing the same sweater as today. Total coincident.
Her pupils were giant and she wanted me to take a picture of them so she could show her dad later.

No comments:

Post a Comment