Tuesday, September 6, 2022

First Day of PreK

Grant might be the happiest boy in the world right now. There's a preschool program done at the elementary school and we found out over the weekend that Grant was accepted as a late enrollment. We were so excited to let him know. Well actually I went through waves of excitement. One minute I would be and then the next I would already start missing him. Luckily it's not all day like kindergarten and he got placed into the afternoon class which is awesome because I do not want to wake up three kids that early in the morning and this way he can join Addie and Hudson at pickup like the big kid he really wants to be. He didn't sleep a wink last night which I'm sure was fun for his new teacher Ms. Poole. It's so weird to have more kids outside of home than at home with me during the day and apparently three kids later I still am the mom that tears up when dropping them off on the first day. Actually tearing up is putting it lightly. I full on sobbed. I miss that kid. If only the kids could enjoy the world and still never leave my side . . . that's possible right? 🤟

He looks so big!


He will continue to do his online preschool as well as the in person one. So far the first three kids have all done two forms of PreK at the same time. This wasn't planned but has worked out for us.


This is how I found him in his bed tonight. Tired kid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment