Monday, November 28, 2022

Camila Part Two

I decided I didn't want a lot of pictures in my last post but to add them here separately. Also out of respect to my sister I don't want to show her face in her last hour. There's probably nothing wrong with doing so but it's how I'm feeling right now. I'm dealing with so many different emotions. I just miss her and what we had.

11/4/2022 The last time we saw her awake. Later that night the nurse would call our dad and tell him that she was transitioning. I stayed up all night expecting to hear that she would pass away before morning. She would live for six more days.



11/11/2022 We were told her breathing was very shallow and that we needed to quickly say our goodbyes. She died while Pollyanna and I were on Facetime with her.


Rylee being super comforting following that phone call.


11/18/2022 I was a complete emotional mess at the airport terrified that our plane's delay would keep me from being at my sister's viewing.
Seeing her kids with their mom was the hardest part for me. I love these nephews and nieces of mine and wish I could do more for them. I don't know if the same thing is going to happen to them. I hope not, but if so I want them to know I'm here for as long as they remember me and even beyond when they might forget me.

Treating Dallas (Caide) to his mom's favorite place Chik-Fil-A.

11/19/2022 Camila had a public viewing before her funeral started.

Eddie's ashes were placed inside her casket.

Pollyanna and I speaking at the start of Camila's funeral program.


At the South Jordan cemetery.

No comments:

Post a Comment