Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Thanksgiving 2022

We had our first Texas Thanksgiving on the 24th. The Olsen's joined us and we all made it a Friendsgiving. It was a lot of fun. Danny was really excited to cook the turkey and I  love that about him because I was happy not to do it. We started the morning with the Thanksgiving Day parade which brought back personal childhood memories. The Olsen's came over for dinner around 4pm and we all had a great time. I didn't take any photos at all until the end of the day right before the kids were getting in bed. I feel like it's been such a hard couple of weeks for me and lots of sleepless nights but one thing that is clear to me is that I am thankful for these little five people and for their dad. I'm also thankful for good friends, especially when we don't have family nearby. It was a good solid grateful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment