Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Year of Dates

One of my gifts to Danny for Christmas was a year of pre-planned dates. I got this idea from Pinterest and just had to do it.

I guess we'll see if we'll actually stick to these plans but so far it's started off great.

January - Midway Ice Castles
February - Movie night (in or out)
March - Vacation (fingers crossed we do this one)
April - Miniature golfing
May - Hike and Picnic
June - Aquarium
July - Tickets to a sports event
August - Family swim day
September - Bowling
October - Jaker's Jack-O-Lantern Pumpkin Patch
November - Organized couples game night
December - Christmas Lights

The best part about this plan is that the majority of them are free or fairly inexpensive (only 3 out of 12 cost over $20). As a family Christmas gift we renewed our Pass of all Passes so I tried to find activities that were included in that.
This picture was taken from Pinterest. The one I made Danny was similar.
"To show that I love you,
Throughout all the year,
I've made up some date nights,
To send you good cheer.
Some may be big,
And some may be small,
But the time spent together,
Is the point of it all."

Pinterest Link Here.


No comments:

Post a Comment