Monday, July 25, 2016

Finally Announced

I finally announced my baby news to social media today! It was about time since I'm in my 21st week of pregnancy. Hopefully this second half will seem to fly by. 
I have my sister to thank for helping me with this picture. I also have fruit snacks to thank for since they came as a handy distraction with Addie. This cute face she's making is actually her chewing on the snacks. :)

Of course I have a backup picture that I didn't end up sharing on Facebook or Instagram but here it is on my blog:
"Raised into it, married into it, born into it and now another Cleveland fan on the way. Baby boy Fergy."

There's still a chance we'll share this when it gets closer to football season. Maybe the Browns will actually have a winning season in our boy's lifetime. 😉

More pictures just because I think my daughter is so cute. 
Addie with Aunt Jaina

No comments:

Post a Comment