Sunday, July 8, 2018

Miss Violet

Addie has been really funny lately where she will inform anyone and everyone that her name is no longer Addie; it is Violet. She wants to be called Violet and will correct you if you don't call her that. She also insists that Hudson is not Hudson. He is Dash. I am Elastic Girl and Danny is Mr. Incredible. I guess she must have liked our mommy daughter date where we went to see the new Incredibles movie more than I thought she did. She is also insisting on leaving the house dressed in black with her pink hat and her pink gloves. There have been several times where I've told her that she can't leave the house like that because it's July and over a hundred degrees but sometimes she wins the battle and being super pregnant I've decided I can't win them all. I always bring a spare outfit for her in the bag in case she changes her mind and decides it's too hot for her outfit of choice. She says it makes her feel like a cat which apparently is now her favorite animal. She's weird and we love it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment