Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Dear Grant

Dear Grant,

Firstly I need to say sorry. I'm sorry I wasn't so excited when we first found out I was pregnant. I'm sorry I spent most of the pregnancy being stressed instead of focusing on you. I'm also sorry that I ever believed our family was done as a family of four.

I also need to say thank you. Thank you for coming when you did. Thank you for making it into our family and showing us that we could have never lived without you. You are just so perfect. You are hands down the best baby and we don't deserve you. You have been so good to us and for us. You have brought a peace with you that we needed right now in our lives. You are currently the family favorite :) and everyone loves you. There is no doubt that you were meant to be. I want the best for you and I cannot wait to see how you will change others for the better. You have already done that with our family and you're only an infant.

You have turned out to be the best surprise of my life. I couldn't have dreamed a better baby than you. Even your daddy said that you're his greatest creation. :) You were meant for this family and I feel honored to be your mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment