Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Family Pictures '18

Danny and I have managed to get family pictures done every year since 2014. It also helps that it's usually because we're getting newborn pictures done. :) I have to say that this year's family pictures turned out better than when Hudson's newborn shoot was done. However we did not get good sibling pictures. Oh well, I guess I shouldn't expect too much when dealing with three kids ages three and younger. The individual pictures are adorable though of Addie and Hudson and I also get to go back for a reshoot on Grant's pictures since this first experience was a bit rough. He is exactly one week old today.

Addie was pretending to blow on a feather.
Now Hudson was pretending to blow on a feather. Sadly not one good sibling pic.
Super awkward
 


No comments:

Post a Comment