Saturday, June 22, 2019

Danny's Surprise Party - Party Like A Big Kid

Danny turned thirty while he was away in Vanuatu so we weren't able to celebrate this big milestone with him.
Danny on his birthday in Vanuatu
I of course made plans anyway. :) I planned a surprise birthday party for him with his family and disguised it as a family barbecue. I pulled it off and he was surprised as can be. He had no idea that this event was for him until we got there and his family was able to jump out at him. The backyard looked like a little carnival. I was able to borrow some giant games for his party. I wanted him to know that just because his age says old it doesn't mean we have to stop playing like big kids. It was a lot of fun and I'm happy I was able to finally surprise him with something since usually the surprises in the past have been spoiled or discovered. Happy birthday Danny! Party like a big kid!
Giant Checkers
Giant Connect Four
Two games of Corn Hole
This is Danny's birthday post however it the night turned into taking pictures of Grant. He was loving the giant checker board and we were loving his cute little face.

No comments:

Post a Comment