Tuesday, January 5, 2021

28 Weeks

I'm 28 weeks today and according to my phone the babies are the size of two roller skates. The measurement is actually based on what a singleton baby would be compared to but since I don't have an app specifically designed for twins I just go off that info. I did ask today though at my appointment what my belly was measuring just for my curiosity since I've been feeling so uncomfortable and I wasn't even surprised to learn that at 28 weeks my belly is measuring 37 weeks. I also took my very first "baby bump" photo yesterday because even though I'm not a big fan of bump pics I feel like I should do better at documenting this unique pregnancy. Plus I'm confident this is my last pregnancy and I might regret it if I went the whole way not taking any pictures of this crazy time in my life. I don't even want to imagine what my belly is going to measure when the babies are here in 8 to 10 weeks but I am excited to see the girls again two weeks from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment