Sunday, June 20, 2021

Father's Day '21

Addie got creative this week and came up with a list of some things her daddy says and then got her brothers to act it out. I'm giving myself some credit here and will say that she takes after me 😇. We came up with the list and filmed them acting it out on Monday. I spent most of the day on Tuesday and Wednesday editing the video. Then we couldn't wait until today to show him and we ended up caving on Friday with our surprise. He had no idea and loved it. I asked him if I should still do our annual Father's Day interview videos but he said that this was so good it could take place of them this year. I still feel that I should have done both anyway but oh well. We did make sure to take our traditional Father's Day picture of him with all the kids. That's a tradition that I definitely love and want to continue for as long as they will all participate for it. This year's picture might be my favorite one to date. I can't believe that in one year we went from three to five kids. I love them all. Happy Father's Day Daniel George! Thank you for giving me this family!


Our tradition through the years . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment