Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Future BYU Student

Hudson was placed sixth on the BYU preschool waiting list and I was getting a little worried that he wouldn't get in because of their high demand. But today I got the sweetest news! Hudson got accepted and I'm so happy for him! He would have been so sad if he didn't get in because we didn't have a backup plan. I have searched for other local preschool possibilities but it turns out I have a hard time trusting home basement schools after Addie's year one experience and the few that I looked into were all at full capacity. I'm so excited I don't even have to worry about this anymore because BYU was our school of choice and I'm thrilled Hudson gets to experience it! He's just as happy and can't wait to start. I had to tell him the first day won't be for a couple of months. Grant on the other hand was in tears because he understood that he's too young and won't be joining his big brother this fall. It was actually pretty sad so I can only imagine what the first day of school will be like when Grant sees that both Addie and Hudson will be leaving home while he stays behind with his baby sisters. Since we won't have to deal with that until late August I'm going to continue to internally celebrate that Hudson boy got in!






No comments:

Post a Comment