Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Babies' First Words!

The babies can now BOTH say a word and the word is MAMA!! I couldn't be more pleased! That makes it five for five on the kids all saying Mama first. My work here is done. 😉

Seriously though it's the cutest thing. Quinn first said it a week ago on August 16th and Rylee picked it up and started saying it today on August 24th! Just a week apart from each other. I love these cute little girlies.

Also I need to document this picture here of me holding baby Rylee and the fact that I 110% thought his picture was of me and Quinn when I first saw it. Danny wasn't too sure and I thought he was crazy to even doubt it. That's a total Quinn face plus look at those cheeks! He was right though. This is Rylee. We figured it out because when we compared this picture to one that we knew was absolutely her we could see a teeny tiny scratch on her cheek where on Quinn there isn't one at all. The babies are getting Mama down and here I am still mixing them up (occasionally). 🤣

Peep the little scratch on the left cheek.

No comments:

Post a Comment