Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Rylee's Eye

I should know by now to stay off google when trying to figure out what is wrong with one of my kids. Rylee had something weird going on with her eye and all my late night searching online convinced me it was cancer. I should definitely stay off google and I should definitely get more sleep. I still don't know what happened to make her eye lid swollen but her doctor didn't think it was cancer so that was reassuring. It was not comforting to hear that she also didn't know what was going on though. She prescribed her some eye medication and said that if it doesn't improve to take her to an oncologist. Luckily it improved after one day of eye drops. Rylee girl I can't explain what happened but I hope you don't scare me again like that for a good long while haha. Love you sweet girl.

Her eye is looking so much better for the first time in four days. Now she just needs to nap. She refused to and couldn't wait to wake up Quinnie who did take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment