Friday, July 7, 2023

50 States Dream

I have always had a goal of visiting all 50 states in my lifetime. I've had this dream for as long as I can remember, even as a young kid. When Danny and I were first married almost ten years ago I told him that I wanted to do this by our 50th anniversary. That later changed to by the time we're 50 years old. Today for some reason I started thinking more about it and I wanted to make a map of the states that we've already done. There's still a lot to do and we're no where near close but it's been fun to day dream about. I then started looking at the states that I have personally already been to. I have always loved to travel and I hope that my love for it is passed down and that my kids will find a love in it too. This year is mostly a year of exploring Texas but maybe next year we'll be in a better position where we can do more exploring and check off another state off our list. 😁

Fergy travels so far (10)

Personal Checklist (21)

No comments:

Post a Comment