Thursday, August 17, 2023

Meet The Teacher Night

School is right around the corner! I can't believe how fast the summer flew by. Tonight was meet the teacher night. Danny had to work so I took the five by myself which wasn't too bad. Everyone was excited to see their new classes and to find out if their friends would be in their same class. I think it's going to be a really good year. Addie will be in third grade with Ms. Horner. Hudson will be in first grade with Mrs. Arrambide (also known as Mrs. A) and Grant got Ms. Young who was Hudson's teacher last year. We just love her. I'm happy for all three of the kids. Unfortunately it seems like all of Hudson's friends were put in different classes which is a little sad but Hudson is such a friendly kid that we can't wait to see the new friendships he's going to be able to make this year. I don't know if this will be their last year at this school but if it is I know we're going to make the most of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment