Tuesday, April 9, 2024

Tornado Warning

I'm surprised I've never posted about any tornado warnings before now. They don't even seem to bother us anymore. I'm not saying they're common but nothing has ever happened. I think the first time I was a little nervous but now I'm not even phased. I only feel like posting something now because of the ironic week it's happening on. Donna and Dave are here for the week and I guess Donna is very nervous about tornados and has had frequent dreams about them. She made a comment about how she's been anxious because they can happen in Texas. We assured her that nothing has ever happened in our time here and then of course first thing this morning we get this tornado warning on our phones. I was hoping it didn't reach her in Canyon Lake where they stayed but they saw it. Hopefully she wasn't too freaked out.

No comments:

Post a Comment