Sunday, March 31, 2024

Easter Sunday & Bluebonnets

Easter Part Two

Easter for us turns into a whole weekend of celebrating. We try to do all the bunny traditions on Saturday and keep the Sabbath focused on the Lord. I hope the kids realize one day that we try our best to show them what this day is actually about. The true meaning of Easter has felt really close to home especially with the funeral of my brother in law yesterday. I recognize that as I woke up this morning surrounded by my family that my sister was in Pennsylvania waking up to her kids without James by their side. I hope they felt some peace on this Easter day.

Watching a cartoon of Christ and his resurrection.
Making our traditional Eater tomb rolls.
We then walked to the field by our house for some bluebonnet Easter pictures while the rolls were baking.
Rylee
Quinn
We then came back for some yummy dessert rolls.
We usually try to do the egg dying on the Saturday before Easter but this year we were so busy we ended up doing it on Sunday. The kids all did so good.
Because of Him I get to be with this family forever. How blessed am I?

No comments:

Post a Comment