Wednesday, November 4, 2015

400 Days

I'm not sure why I was so hesitant for Addie to turn one. One might just be my new favorite age. Since her birthday she has picked up ten new words. 

Meow
Again
Num nums
Addie
Up
Ba ba (bottle)
Look
Night night
All done
What

She has also tried saying Jill and Mike a couple times but not enough to actually count it as words she knows on her own. This also goes for "yes" which I can't wait for her to grasp what that means. 

She is learning to point out where her eyes and nose are and can walk long distances when she wants to now. Addie does this funny thing when she wants to go to bed she'll say "bye daddy". It's funny because that's her way of telling Danny to leave when she's tired and wants me to put her to sleep. Also she's starting to say "owie" if someone is holding her and she doesn't want them to. I'm not sure how to get her to stop doing that, especially because it makes that person feel awkward afterwards. She's always shy around people unless they're cashiers. She LOVES cashiers. Every time we're at a store checkout she suddenly turns on her charm full blast and will start talking her little heart out. She adores getting any kind of attention or reaction from them. With any other stranger she tends to be much more reserved. I sure do love this girl of mine. 
I feel like she ages a full year with her hair up. ^
Yesterday I looked over at her and saw that she had my shoes on her hands. She's already developing a silly personality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment