Friday, February 12, 2016

500 Days

500 days ago I held my tiny (yet chubby) newborn in my arms for the first time. That newborn has turned into a little lady with so much sass, sweetness and personality. I seriously don't think I could love her more than I already do. Lately she's been extra cuddly with me. She insists on sitting on my lap and then every few minutes she'll look up at me and give me a kiss on the cheek. It makes me melt. She definitely knows how to work my emotions. If I tell her no and not to do something she'll turn on her charm by blowing me a kiss or saying "love you". Of course a second later she's back to trying to get away with the thing I told her not to do in the first place. 


These last 500 days have been exhausting, exhilarating, challenging, rewarding, long, fast, full of tears and full of love; and I wouldn't have it any other way.
She's my heart outside my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment