Wednesday, January 1, 2020

End Of A Decade - The Last Ten Years

I do yearly reviews however this is my first time doing a decade review. Here's my last ten years at a glance.

2010 - I served a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Belo Horizonte, Brazil.

2011 - I returned home from my mission and started my last semester at the University of Utah.

2012 - I met Daniel George Ferguson.

2013 - Danny and I were married in the Salt Lake City Temple.

2014 - Addisyn Rae Ferguson was born.

2015 - We moved from Mapleton to Orem.

2016 - Hudson Daniel Ferguson was born.

2017 - Danny graduated with his undergrad at UVU.

2018 - Grant Alexander Ferguson was born. Danny was accepted into BYU's PhD program and we moved to Provo.

2019 - I learned that I can do hard things and that I can be independent. Both things were huge realizations for me.

2020 - to be written . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment