Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Who's Who Detective Work

I was looking back at this picture and could not figure out who it was. I didn't know if it was Quinn or if it was Rylee. Danny was leaning towards Rylee and I wasn't sure but was leaning towards Quinn. Together we did some detective work and have figured out that it's actually Quinn. I thought it was funny and wanted to document this picture here.

Here's the picture in question.

I then did an online poll to get an idea of what others thought. It was split evenly down the middle.
My next move was to then look at the time that this picture was taken and check their feeding data because I keep a really good log of how long they both eat and at what time I feed them. I saw that this picture was taken at 5pm and according to my log I had fed Quinn about twenty minutes before. So was this of Quinn after her being fed or did I already place her down and now I was snuggling Rylee? A lot can happen in twenty minutes with two babies.

The deciding factor was discovered by Danny. He zoomed in on the picture and saw a little goop in the corner of the eye and we immediately knew that it was Quinn. She had gone through a short phase of having a goopy eye and we pointed it out at the time of how much she reminded us of Hudson. He also had the same eye problems and Rylee never did. So all this just to say that this picture is definitely of sweet little Quinn.

No comments:

Post a Comment