Saturday, February 5, 2022

Excited For Vacation

We had a meeting discussing our Rueckert family vacation coming up and these pictures are getting me even more excited for our trip. Last year we did a staycation and I was okay with it because I knew it wasn't going to be the start of us not doing any vacations since we've had this one planned for a couple of years now. It was originally supposed to be last year but because of Covid we pushed it to 2022. Our staycation turned out amazing and it worked out for us as a newly family of seven, but this year has me counting down the weeks and days. It's still months away but I'm already imagining it. My dad has reserved two giant houses to fit all of us and this includes our own personal swimming pool, theater room, basketball court and exclusive access to a water park closed to the public. I'm so excited to be with most of my siblings and for the kids to enjoy quality cousin time. I've already signed the kids up for swimming lessons since Danny and I will be busy pretty occupied with two toddlers and it would be a stress reliever if the other three could at least be comfortable in the water. It's going to be a good time. Bring on the sun!

*Not my pictures. I got them from the vacation spot website.

No comments:

Post a Comment