Saturday, February 26, 2022

First Birthday Letter To Miss Quinn!

Dear Quinn,

Happy birthday Miss Quinnie Rue! You have the biggest smile and I love it because you smile with your whole face! You love to snuggle and have claimed my lap as your spot. You get a little protective of your spot and it's the sweetest thing ever because you definitely make me know that I'm your person. You're a mama's girl for sure. You'll sometimes let other people hold you as long as you can still see me and I'm not far from you. 

You love looking out the window and would be outside every second if we let you. I absolutely love having you around. We're so blessed that you are the bookend to our family. I can't even imagine not having you around, so thank you for coming when you did. You are pure sunshine and so easy going with a very calm demeanor. As long as you have your crib naps, food and mom snuggles you're set and as happy as can be.

I love you so much and can't believe your birthday is finally here and you're a one year old! I'm not ready to call you a toddler just yet so be prepared to have me call you my baby for a little longer. I love you and Happy Birthday Quinn!

Love,

Mom


 

No comments:

Post a Comment