Monday, February 14, 2022

Valentines 2022

Today may be Valentine's Day but we celebrated a day ago. We don't have any reason other than we were impatient. Two days ago the kids were saying how they wished it was already Valentine's Day and Danny said we should just do it the next day. I think he said it as a joke but the kids heard and asked if that could happen. So we decided to celebrate it on Sunday the 13th haha. The kids woke up to some candy and new Pokemon cards. We ordered packs that only consisted of rare cards and the kids thought that was so awesome. In the past we've gone a little overboard and this year we told the kids we would keep it simple and they were all okay with that. Turns out they're happy with anything.

These next few pictures showing Rylee slowly taking Quinn's bow is evidence of how hard bows on twins can be. If they aren't pulling their own off than they're taking their sisters' bow off. Rylee looked so pleased with herself in the last picture. Poor Quinnie haha.

Since today is Valentine's Day for real I felt bad at the thought of them not getting anything even though we told them that would be the deal if we did something yesterday, so I did have a little chocolate and a last minute heart note for them to find in the morning at their breakfast spot. When I dropped Hudson off at BYU I stopped by Danny's car and sent him a picture of me with it and a message telling him to pretend I just heart attacked our car for him. I wish I had thought of it beforehand so that I could actually do it, but I guess it's the thought that counts. This weekend was nothing big but I sure do love these people of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment