Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Grant?

I've been told by several people that Grant and Hudson look so much alike but I never really understood that because they look so different to me. They've been mistaken as twins which always makes us laugh because Hudson is so much taller than Grant and they look like they're at least two years apart instead of only a year and a half, but today I saw a picture that popped up in my memories and I totally did a double take because I thought the boy next to Addie was Grant and it was actually Hudson. I even showed the same picture to Danny when he got home from work and he also immediately thought Grant until he took a closer look. I guess maybe these two brothers do look pretty similar after all.

3/29/2020

To be fair. I will add that it was just a brief moment of us thinking it was Grant before we corrected ourselves that it's definitely Hudson but even having a brief moment was what shocked us.

No comments:

Post a Comment