Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Spirit Week

Since I brought up spirit week I figured I would share a few pictures I did take that week. I should have taken more. There was a pajama day and a crazy hair day. The only days I did take a picture of was 'dress as your dream job' and 'favorite book character' day. 

Addie wants to be a zoologist. Hudson wants to be a paleontologist.
 and Grant wants to be an Ice-cream Man. We just have to pretend that he's dressed as one. 😉
We had some time before school so I took Grant and the twins to the little neighborhood playground.
Looking back at Grant's pictures actually makes me miss his cute little long hair. It can look so cute when it's done. Oh well. He still looks so nice now with his haircut.

Grant was dressed up as Blippi and then that same morning he changed his mind and wanted to wear his airplane wings. So he kept his shirt and pants for the Blippi costume but added wings. I just let him do whatever he wanted haha. Addie and Hudson went as Hermione and Harry from Harry Potter but I didn't get good pictures of them as they walked past us in the parade. We purposely did not do anything with Hudson's hair because he said that Harry is supposed to have messy hair haha.
Grant and his friend Ariah with Ms. Poole

No comments:

Post a Comment